Sunday, October 7, 2007

His Infernal Majesty



"Don't know if I will but until I can find me..."


This is more of my sister's speciality but iLike to think that my taste in music isn't horribly bad. If you haven't heard of HIM... well, no biggie, I didn't know about them until my sis started singing their version of "Solitary Man" in the shower on Monday mornings.

Before iCame to England, I transferred a lot of their songs from her albums to my laptop, just for the hell of it. And for some reason, they're all I've been listening to over the last couple of days. Could this be my weird-poetic-metal side coming out to greet my iLove-Disney-music side? Or have I been listening to so many instrumental pieces that I greatly need something packed full of strange lyrics? Well, go bother. iNonetheless do recommend listening to HIM. All of their songs may not appeal to you but there are a select few that will, whether you like it or not, get under your skin.

In other (hopefully more interesting news), some of you may be glad to know that iFinally have gotten around to viewing Kingsolver's Poisonwood Bible as a "Real Book". Y'see-- the novels iStudy for literature classes are generally good books (The River Between, Pygmalion, etc) but I've always had this habit of viewing them as "Literature Class Books" as if they were written for the purpose of being analyzed like hell. But lo and behold! The Poisonwood Bible is a "Real Book"! Praise the Lord and get out of the confetti!


Write you later. Go read something.


-The illiterate Blogger-


No comments: